Guten Morgen, Martina, die gefallen mir auch sehr gut. Ich habe die Häkelnadel auch schon parat liegen, aber irgendwie komme ich nicht dazu *lol*. Liebe Grüße Melodie
Hello there. I love your flowers!! I hope you dont mind me asking but do you know if Renate (annasmama) is aright?? I cannot contact her by email or telephone and am concerned, as I have not heard from her for two months now. Thanks for your help. Hugs from Sonya
2 Kommentare:
Guten Morgen, Martina,
die gefallen mir auch sehr gut. Ich habe die Häkelnadel auch schon parat liegen, aber irgendwie komme ich nicht dazu *lol*.
Liebe Grüße
Melodie
Hello there. I love your flowers!!
I hope you dont mind me asking but do you know if Renate (annasmama) is aright?? I cannot contact her by email or telephone and am concerned, as I have not heard from her for two months now. Thanks for your help. Hugs from Sonya
Kommentar veröffentlichen