What beautiful work on these gorgeous orange and yellow pansies!! And such pretty scrolled corners!!Thanks so much for joining us in the Kitchen Sink Challenge!!
Süße Karte.....LG Renate
Martina, das sieht wunderbar aus, die Blumen gefallen mir total! Liebe Grüße...
Beautiful card!! Love those bright pretty colors! :)
This is just so pretty, Martina! The flowers are sooo pretty in orange!
Martina, this is so beautiful!! Those colors are very pretty, too!
Beautiful! I really like the corners. Thanks for playing:)
You definitely remembered those corners! I love your colors too. Thanks for playing along with us!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
8 Kommentare:
What beautiful work on these gorgeous orange and yellow pansies!! And such pretty scrolled corners!!
Thanks so much for joining us in the Kitchen Sink Challenge!!
Süße Karte.....LG Renate
Martina, das sieht wunderbar aus, die Blumen gefallen mir total! Liebe Grüße...
Beautiful card!! Love those bright pretty colors! :)
This is just so pretty, Martina! The flowers are sooo pretty in orange!
Martina, this is so beautiful!! Those colors are very pretty, too!
Beautiful! I really like the corners. Thanks for playing:)
You definitely remembered those corners! I love your colors too. Thanks for playing along with us!
Kommentar veröffentlichen