Boah, die Karte is hitverdächtig..superschön!!! Wie kann man nur soooo schön colorieren, das werd ich wohl nie könne..Micha
Michaela, das habe ich nicht coloriert sondern "nur" in versch. FArben übereinandergestempelt...jede Schicht ist ein Stempel für sich.
WOW, liebe Martina, diese Karte ist ein Knaller!!!!Traumhaft schön!Liebe Grüße,Renate
Beautiful colors of the hibiscus! I have to try it the colors next time. Thank you for playing :)
What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us. I love the rich colors you chose. Good Luck!
I love this wonderful monochromatic beauty! What a fabulous layout to showcase your stunning hibiscus!Thanks so much for joining us in the Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge!! I hope you enjoyed playing!!
Na ,wenn die Karte nicht klasse ,WOOOOWWWW!!Lg von Ke-Si
Kommentar veröffentlichen
7 Kommentare:
Boah, die Karte is hitverdächtig..superschön!!! Wie kann man nur soooo schön colorieren, das werd ich wohl nie könne..
Micha
Michaela, das habe ich nicht coloriert sondern "nur" in versch. FArben übereinandergestempelt...jede Schicht ist ein Stempel für sich.
WOW, liebe Martina, diese Karte ist ein Knaller!!!!
Traumhaft schön!
Liebe Grüße,Renate
Beautiful colors of the hibiscus!
I have to try it the colors next time. Thank you for playing :)
What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us. I love the rich colors you chose. Good Luck!
I love this wonderful monochromatic beauty! What a fabulous layout to showcase your stunning hibiscus!
Thanks so much for joining us in the Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge!! I hope you enjoyed playing!!
Na ,wenn die Karte nicht klasse ,WOOOOWWWW!!
Lg von Ke-Si
Kommentar veröffentlichen